Fantastic Reports from Distant Realms
Check out the rave reviews for the digital application, Elder Sign: Omens
He asked questions about the gods, and whether they danced often upon Lerion; but the farmer and his wife would only make the Elder Sign and tell him the way to Nir and Ulthar. –H.P. Lovecraft, The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath
Gates have opened within the Arkham museum, connecting our world to realms beyond, and thousands of people have already begun their journeys through these portals in search of powerful Elder Signs. Now, some have returned, forever altered by their experiences…
Early investigators offer their reports
Fans everywhere are heaping their praise on Elder Sign: Omens, the digital application that recreates the chilling experience of the popular Elder Sign dice game for your Android, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac OS X device. We are pleased to share the following reviews:
- Touch Arcade (4.5 of 5 stars). “Fantasy Flight has done a fantastic job.”
- Gamezebo (4.5 of 5 stars). “The presentation here, like most of Fantasy Flight’s productions, is beyond top notch.”
- Editor’s Choice at 148apps.com (4.5 of 5 stars). “You’d have to be insane to pass this up.”
- iPadboardgames rates Elder Sign: Omens a “very solid” 9 out of 10 stars. “High production values, wonderful atmospheric music, gorgeous visuals, and a comprehensive tutorial.”
- Game of the Week at G4TV.com. “This is an absolutely brilliant translation of a tabletop game.”
- iBirdy.com (4.5 of 5 stars). “Gorgeous artworks, soundtrack that adds to the unsettling atmosphere, outstanding tutorial videos and great but hard gameplay make this game amazing.”
- Pocket Gamer (Silver Award). “We strongly recommend you give it a chance.”
- Elder Sign: Omens also earned 3 of 4 stars on Board Game Geek where Elder Sign has floated on the site’s The Hotness list since June. “A great example of a non-linear transition of a board game to iOS.”
Begin your investigations today
You can download Elder Sign: Omens today to thwart the emergence of Azathoth, the boundless daemon sultan and blind idiot god, whose entrance to our world would spell its total destruction. Players select a team of four daring investigators to confront the museum’s hidden terrors and scour its exhibits for the Elder Signs needed to preserve humanity.
Get started today!
in our forums!