Use Your Talents. Make a Difference.
Six New Age of Rebellion Specialization Decks Are Now Available
“The Empire doesn’t consider a small one-man fighter to be any threat, or they’d have a tighter defense. An analysis of the plans provided by Princess Leia has demonstrated a weakness in the battle station.” –General Jan Dodonna
- Diplomat Ambassador Specialization Deck
- Diplomat Agitator Specialization Deck
- Diplomat Quartermaster Specialization Deck
- Engineer Mechanic Specialization Deck
- Engineer Saboteur Specialization Deck
- Engineer Scientist Specialization Deck
Available via FFG’s in-house manufacturing, these Specialization Decks provide you quick and easy access to all the talents and abilities from the Diplomat and Engineer careers. This means you will spend less time consulting your blueprints and more time updating Rebel tech, blowing up Imperial shield generators, and convincing the galaxy’s citizens to join the fight for freedom.
With Age of Rebellion Specialization Decks, you’ll be able to stay focused, think quickly, and aid the Rebel Alliance, even if you find yourself facing a whole squad of Stormtroopers!
Every Hero Has a Role to Play
In your Age of Rebellion campaigns, as in the classic Star Wars trilogy, the Rebel Alliance relies upon its heroes to step forward, band together, and put their talents toward the cause. Every hero has a role to play. Every hero can make a difference.
For example, Luke Skywalker fired the shot that destroyed the Death Star, but he never would have had the chance if it hadn’t been for the contributions of many different, talented individuals. Spies gathered the battle station’s blueprints, Leia Organa transported and delivered them, Rebel engineers analyzed them, Rebel commanders developed the plan of attack, and Luke’s wingmen helped him fly safely along the length of the Death Star trench. Only because all those individuals pooled their talents and played their parts did the Rebel Alliance deal the Empire a massive blow.
The Rebellion is outnumbered and outgunned, and if it has any chance of winning the Galactic Civil War, it needs all of its members to shine when their moments arrive.
- As an Ambassador, you seek out others who may lend their aid to the Rebel Alliance and its struggles for galactic freedom. Your arguments help to sway planets, systems, corporations, and other groups, and your successes fuel the Alliance as you spread hope, open access to valuable new resources, and pave the way for a future free of the Empire and its tyranny. There’s no room for you to falter, so the cards in the Diplomat Ambassador Specialization Deck ensure that you enter every negotiation well prepared.
- The Empire’s main weapon, more effective than all of the incredible firepower at its disposal, is fear. Fear lets it maintain order and authority over the countless beings in its thrall. As an Agitator, you are tasked with helping others overcome that fear, replacing it with anger, courage, or a sense of righteousness – anything that inspires them to rise up, take up arms, reject the tyrannical government that has long oppressed them, and help restore freedom and justice to the galaxy. Your job requires that you tread carefully, and you’ll do well to keep track of all your resources with the Diplomat Agitator Specialization Deck.
- There’s an old military saying, “Empty stomachs make for poor soldiers.” As Quartermaster, it’s your job to keep the Rebellion strong by ensuring your troops get the support they need. Others rely upon you not just for food, but for weapons, ammunition, medical supplies, and everything else. Moreover, you need to do more than just secure these items, you need to get them into the right hands. Managing the flow of all these logistics is a demanding task, but you have it mastered. Plus, you can call upon the Diplomat Quartermaster Specialization Deck to help you further organize your efforts.
- Mechanics are the gears of the Alliance machine and the grease that makes it run smoothly. Military vehicles, starfighters, artillery, and other machines suffer constant wear-and-tear, and the Rebellion relies upon you to keep them functional for battle. Accordingly, you do everything from minor tune-ups and adjustments to massive overhauls and repairs, most of which you’ll perform in the field in order to best support your unit. There, while explosions erupt all around you and laser blasts ionize the air, the Engineer Mechanic Specialization Deck can be almost as valuable as your tool kit as it helps you focus on the task at hand and complete it as quickly and skillfully as possible.
- As a Saboteur, your role is nearly anathema to the usual technician’s mentality. After all, you specialize in disrupting and destroying your enemy’s technical and mechanical assets. By denying your enemy the use of its weapons and vehicles, you diminish its capacity to wage war. Of course, your job requires that you get close enough to strike, so you don’t want to leave anything to chance. You need to understand what methods will cause maximum damage and chaos, and you want to have your tools close at hand at all times, including the cards from the Engineer Saboteur Specialization Deck.
- As it operates with just a fraction of the resources and funding of the Empire, the Alliance is constantly forced to find creative solutions to problems. These problems include matters of supply, housing, transport, effective weaponry, defenses, and a host of others. The people they turn to for those creative solutions are those who are trained and driven to identify a need and seek out a technical solution to it – in other words, Scientists like you. Most Scientists prefer to work in labs, but the reality of war is such that even Scientists must sometimes face blaster fire. In such cases, it’s helpful to consolidate your resources, and the Engineer Scientist Specialization Deck can help to keep your talents close at hand, even in the heat of battle.
Always Be Ready for Action
You never know where your duties might take you next, but you know there’s always another battle and another chance to strike a blow against the evil Galactic Empire. Do your part to remain ready for action at a moment’s notice. The Specialization Decks for the Diplomat Ambassador, Diplomat Agitator, Diplomat Quartermaster, Engineer Mechanic, Engineer Saboteur, and Engineer Scientist are available now!