The War in the Distant Future Continues
Take part in the Adepticon Prep Warhammer 40,000 Tournament
Go toe-to-toe (or toe-to-claw) with skilled Warhammer 40,000 commanders in preparation for the upcoming Adepticon Tournament. Field your cunningly composed armies, meet competitive players from around the area, and crush them on the tabletop at this spirited event.
Join us at the Fantasy Flight Games Event Center on March 24th for a three round, 1850 point Warhammer 40,000 tournament. This event will use the mission and scoring from the Championship Adepticon Tournament.
- Armies will consist of an 1850 point list or less, using a standard force organizational chart. Special characters are allowed, but Forge World models or formations may not be used.
- Each player must use the same army list for all three rounds.
- Players must bring three 40mm objective markers.
- All models must be WYSIWYG and painted to a three color minimum
- All armies released prior to March 19th, 2012 are allowed
- INAT will be used to resolve any rules questions that are not covered in a FAQ
- Each round will last two hours with a 15 minute break between rounds save for the lunch break. In order to keep the tournament running on schedule, a final 15 minute warning will be announced. Because of this, please be aware of the time left in the round and DO NOT start a turn you cannot finish.
- If illegal units or rules violations are found in a player's list, at a minimum, the models in violation will be removed from all subsequent play. Tournament points may be deducted and award eligibility may be forfeited.
A $50 prize will be awarded to the Best General, with another $50 prize going to the Best Painter.
10:00 – 10:30 Registration and check in 10:30 – 12:30 Round One 12:30 – 1:15 Lunch/Paint Judging 1:15 – 3:15 Round Two 3:30 – 5:30 Round Three 5:45 – 6:00 Award Ceremony
Participation is limited. Please register at the Fantasy Flight Games Event Center.
Mark your calendar, and prepare your army for this exciting Warhammer 40,000 event.
in our forums!