In case you're one of the few people who doesn't yet know, February 20, 2010 was the official Grand Opening of the FFG Event Center
in Roseville, MN!
Over the course of nine hours, nearly three hundred excited visitors walked though our doors and joined us in celebration of this momentous occasion. The camaraderie, good will, and amazing community spirit that we observed is the perfect expression of the very reasons we built the Event Center in the first place. The evening was a fantastic success because of your participation, and we look forward to your next visit!
We believe the FFG Event Center
marks the start of something truly new and unique in the world of gaming, and it's a mission we are wholeheartedly committed to. Here's just a taste of some of the excitement and fun that was had the night of our Grand Opening:
Click the image above to play movie
What makes the Event Center so special?
- Free, open gaming 7-days a week and all are invited.
- Friendly and patient staff that will help you find other players with which to play, and teach you those games you've always wanted to learn.
- Game play demonstrations running every single day.
- Weekly game nights that highlight a particular fan favorite, such as Arkham Horror or Twilight Imperium. Be sure to let us know which games you'd like featured in the future.
- Beautifully designed scenic terrain and game tables for all miniature gaming systems.
- Living Card Game leagues and tournaments will challenge you to play your best as you compete for gamer glory and great prizes.
Event Center membership offers even more value and excitement for a nominal fee, whether you're a casual gamer or a long-time competitive player. You can learn everything you need to know about the benefits of membership by visiting the FFG Event Center membership benefits page
, or simply stop in and ask an EC staff member for more information.
If you were one of many who tried to win an Event Center membership by guessing the number of StarCraft bits that were stuffed in a jar, the time has come to reveal the winners of our first contest!
- Our 3rd place winner of a 3-month FFG Event Center membership is Fïr Carnes, with a guess of 1,337...
- Our 2nd place winner of a 6-month FFG Event Center membership is Katie Heetland, who entered a guess of 1,350...
- Finally, with great fanfare we are excited to announce our EC Grand Opening Grand Prize Winner.... Patrick Kolarits!
Patrick entered a razor-sharp guess of 1,365, which amazingly was only 5 short of the actual total of 1,370. In return for his remarkable accuracy, Patrick has won a full 1-year Event Center membership!
Thanks to everyone who entered, and congratulations to the three lucky winners. We will contact Fir, Katie and Patrick directly when your membership cards are ready to be picked up.
Whether you're a local player, visiting us from out-of-town, or haven't played a board game in years, we cordially invite you to join us any day of the week to explore this amazing venue. We hope everyone stops by the FFG Event Center
to discover their own answer to the question: "What game do you want to play today?"
See you soon!
1975 Oakcrest Avenue, Suite 10 Roseville, MN 55113 United States of America
Phone: 651-379-3801 Fax: 651-639-1764
Hours of Operation: Monday - Wednesday 4PM - 11PM Thursday - Friday 4PM - 1AM Saturday 10AM - 1AM Sunday 10AM - 6PM (9PM - 1AM Members Only)
All times given are -6:00 GMT