Join the Fight
Find a Runewars Miniatures Game Store Championship Near You
“We’re glad to have your bows at our backs again.”
–Aliana of Summersong
The Latari Elves have emerged from the Aymhelin and arrayed themselves for battle. And you can lead them into the fray—or lead the fight against them—at the upcoming Runewars Miniatures Game Store Championships!
A variation on the game play supported by the seasonal Challenge Kits, the Runewars Miniatures Game Store Championships are more directly confrontational, and from November 25, 2017 to March 24, 2018, they will transform hobby game stores everywhere into cross-sections of Terrinoth and its many battlefields.
At these events, the Daqan will rise against the forces of Waiqar. The Latari Elves will cloud the skies with their arrows. And in the distance, the distant rumbling of the Locust Horde. The Uthuk Y'llan are coming, and we should see them in action during the Store Championship season!
While survival is its own reward—as is the opportunity to compete with your area's most enthusiastic players—the Runewars Miniatures Game Store Championships also bring other prizes—full-bleed cards, custom tokens, and a wooden range ruler. These are infused with the magic of Terrinoth, and they're yours to win!
This Is a Time for Heroes
Evil winds blow, heralding the great darkness that issues from beyond the Ru Darklands.
Faced by the threat of the Locust Horde, the Daqan rally around their heroes. The Latari Elves guard their forests… And the forces of Waiqar seek only power.
When you play the Runewars Miniatures Game, you bring these armies and their conflicts to life. And the custom prizes that you can win at this season's Store Championships let you customize your army with even more magic and color. Best yet, you don't even have to make the top tables to find new ways to marshal your forces!
- Top 32: Extended art Reanimates. With its bold, extended artwork, this Reanimates card draws additional attention to the threat posed by Waiqar's merciless undead footmen.
- Top 8: Set of four wooden overgrowth tokens. Extend your roots and strengthen your hold on the Aymhelin with these wooden overgrowth tokens. Each token in the set allows your Aymhelin Scions to overgrow critical terrain and turn the battle in your favor.
- Top 4: Wooden range ruler. Carved from wood and decorated in the style of the Latari Elves, this custom range ruler adds extra gravitas to each volley your Deepwood Archers launch against your foes.
- Top 2: Plastic Aymhelin Scion unit card. The Aymhelin Scions are as powerful as they are durable, and the full-bleed art on this plastic card ensures their power and durability are both sharply represented.
- Champion: Art plaque and Regional Championship prize bye. When you battle at the edge of the Aymhelin, you'll not only fight the Elves, but the forest itself. With its bold depiction of an Aymhelin Scion, the Store Champion art plaque serves as a vivid reminder of your victory—whether you successfully defended the forest or drove the Latari before you. And your Regional Championship prize bye allows you to carry your momentum into the next battle, entering the contest fully rested in the second round.
Find a Store Championship Near You
Join the battle for Terrinoth, meet local players, and win exclusive prizes. The Runewars Miniatures Game Store Championships are a golden opportunity to test new tactics and encounter the Locust Horde first-hand.
Make your plans to attend. Review our list of Store Championships to find one near you!