Order Spring 2016 Tournament Kits
Announcing Tournament Kits for A Game of Thrones
Sail across the sea and bring Westeros to your community’s most enthusiastic A Game of Thrones: The Card Game players!
As the reforged and remade A Game of Thrones: The Card Game LCG® journeys to Winterfell, many of the major houses begin devising elaborate plans to take power and The Iron Throne. Now you, too, can get in on the scheming with the Spring 2016 A Game Thrones: The Card Game Tournament Kit.
With its high-quality acrylic tokens, alternate art cards, and a promotional poster featuring one of the best at plotting behind the scenes, Tyrion Lannister, Spring 2016 A Game of Thrones: The Card Game Tournament Kits are designed to help you host a compelling tournament or other event.
What Will I Find in a Spring 2016 Tournament Kit?
A Game of Thrones: The Card Game challenges players to navigate a constantly shifting web of alliances and intrigue, and a Spring 2016 A Game of Thrones: The Card Game Tournament Kit comes with prizes and materials intended to keep your players’ tournament experiences fresh and exciting.
- One set of acrylic Lannister power tokens. No house is more blatant about their attempt at power in Westeros than the Lannisters. Who better to flaunt each power token as it’s added to their house card?
- Two copies of an alternate art A Noble Cause plot card. A card that pairs well with the Lannisters, A Noble Cause helps to further the cause of your favorite lords and ladies.
- Seventeen copies of the alternate art card, Tyrion Lannister. Just like the Tyrion in the books, this card is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to power or intrigue challenges.
- A promotional poster depicting one of the most iconic Lannister characters, Tyrion Lannister.
- One informational pamphlet on running an A Game of Thrones: The Card Game tournament or league.
How Do I Use a Tournament Kit?
Our Spring 2016 A Game of Thrones: The Card Game Tournament Kits are designed to support in-store A Game of Thrones: The Card Game events run between April and July in a variety of ways.
We recommend using a kit’s contents at a tournament, a demo day, or a casual game night. However you use a kit, you will find guidance within its informational pamphlet, which offers tips and ideas about how to run a great event.
Rule the Growing A Game of Thrones: The Card Game Community
Don’t miss out on your chance to make your store a seat of power for the growing A Game of Thrones: The Card Game community. Order your 2016 Spring A Game of Thrones: The Card Game Tournament Kits today!
Note: The alternate art cards in this kit are produced via FFG's In-House Manufacturing and may appear slightly different in color and texture from the game's other cards. To be tournament legal, these cards must be sleeved with opaque or art sleeves.
in our forums!