- For questions about non-commercial, non-professional use of our intellectual properties for recreational and hobby community oriented purposes (fan creations), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
General Legal Notices
All intellectual property, as well as any information and material that appears on the FFG Website belongs to Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc., unless otherwise specified.
- FFG partners with numerous other companies and trademark/copyright owners that own intellectual property rights to our games as well material that appears on the FFG Website.
- Use of any of the intellectual property materials on the FFG Website is prohibited, unless specific permission is granted by the intellectual property owner.
- To locate the intellectual property owner of products and associated intellectual property materials on the FFG Website, please refer to the bottom of any page of the appropriate product line in the FFG Website catalog. Such information is also located on the packaging or splash page of all products.
- Some of Fantasy Flight Games' products incorporate the Combat Dial mechanic, licensed by WizKids/NECA, LLC.
Fantasy Flight Games strives to maintain safe, humane, and fair working conditions in the manufacturing facilities with which it does business. FFG’s manufacturing agreements require that these facilities provide employees with safe and humane working conditions, and that they comply with all applicable heath, safety, and environmental laws.
In addition, FFG requires its worldwide manufacturing partners to comply with ICTI standards. The gold standard for ethical manufacturing in the game and toy industry, the International Council of Toy Industries (ICTI) is an independent third party organization “committed to the promotion of toy safety standards, to the reduction or elimination of barriers to trade and to the advancement of social responsibility in the industry with programs to address environmental concerns, fair and lawful employment practices and workplace safety.”
For details on ICTI and how it maintains high workplace standards, visit www.icti-care.org.
Consumer Safety Standards
Consumer safety is of the utmost importance to Fantasy Flight Games. All FFG products comply to EN 71 European standards, the strictest requirements in the industry. In addition, FFG tests the cadmium and phthalate levels of all of its products, and ensures conformity to U.S ASTM Toy Safety standards. For more on ASTM standards, visit http://www.astm.org/Standards/F963.htm