Hey everyone, especially Malaysian players.
It's been a while that I have heard news on Malaysian players being active in this game.
I have great news, as I'm planning to revive this game among Malaysians & introduce this game to new players as well.
I plan to organize an Introduction Core Set game at Kota Damansara, Malaysia.
At the moment, new players can learn the game by playing with our core set decks, while veteran players can join in too with their own decks.
Warhammer Invasion: Introduction Core Set Month (October)
Location: Kota Damansara, Malaysia. (Very near Sunway Giza Mall)
Time: Weekday (evenings), Weekends (at least more then 2 ppl, pls contact the person in-charge below for confirmation)
Contact Person: Edward (016-623 5905)
The introduction session is free, you just need to be there for us to teach you the basics on playing & have fun!
We'll be planning in-house competitions soon where there will be prizes to win, starting from the basics.
Warhammer Invasion LCG
Launch Party Core Set
Signa Games, Kota Damansara
- 40 Card Deck
- Single Clan only (Empire, Chaos, Dwarfs & Orcs)
- Exactly what you get from the Core Set
- NO Neutral Cards, Alliance Cards & Mix Clan Deck.
- Pls check the Core Set Card Lists.xls for exact cards & copies listings.
- Combination of cards from Multiple Core Sets are NOT allowed at this time.
1st Place: Warhammer Invasion LCG Playmat
2nd Place: RM20 Cash Voucher (Signa)
3rd Place: RM10 Cash Voucher (Signa)
*Cash Vouchers can be used on purchase of any products in Signa Games, Kota Damansara at any time.
- When a Veteran player guides / teach a new player on how to play Warhammer Invasion LCG in Signa Games, Kota Damansara.
- That new player needs to at least participate 2x Warhammer Invasion LCG in Signa Games, Kota Damansara.
- When conditions are met, RM10 Cash Voucher (Signa) will be given to the Veteran player.
Pls go through the Core Set Card Listings which is uploaded via Mediafire in excel document.
Hmm, I can't seem to get the card listing to work, could you check on your link? It just says temporarily unavailable.