If you have problems in loading screen in Diablo 3 game ,you can try the tips which I showed under ,these may help you solve your problems.
- The world of Sanctuary is ever changing! Monsters, treasure and terrain are repopulated in a new configuration each time you enter the game.
- The bartender at the Slaughtered Calf Inn in New Tristram sells health potions and identify scrolls for all your adventuring needs.
- Every hero has a primary weapon attack that does not count against their skill limit.
- Consumable diablo 3 items, like scrolls and potions, can be placed on your toolbar for easy access.
- Craft the same item multiple times to try for better results. Each crafted item is different!
- Quick Join: Set your PRIVACY setting to "Open to Friends" so your friends can join your game without requesting an invitation.
- Banner Customization: You can customize your banner in the main menu. New components unlock as you play, so check back frequently to update your banner!
- Vendors each sell different diablo 3 equipment. Visit them all to see what they have in stock--perhaps they have an item for that slot you have yet to fill!
- You can play in any difficulty you've unlocked by selecting CHANGE QUEST in the main menu.
- New difficulty settings unlock as the game is completed on each difficulty setting. Normal unlocks Nightmare, Nightmare unlocks Hell, and Hell unlocks Inferno.
- Hardcore! Beat the game on the Normal difficulty setting to diablo 3 gold unlock Hardcore mode, where death is permanent!
- Test your mettle! New weapons, armor and challenges can be found in later difficulty settings.
- Click on objects with a blue highlight - sometimes they grant a reward!
- Health globes heal everyone in your party.
- There is no cow level.
These just the few tips I have summarized from my personal game experience ,if you have more later welcome to share yours with me .
stay hungry,stay foolish